Self Catering in Ness, Isle of Lewis
A spacious detached 2 storey house in a beautiful situation on North Lewis. Panoramic views to the North & West over the Atlantic Ocean and North Minch. The house is situated in lands traditionally known to be home to the Morrison's of Ness.
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor front & rear entrance porches, hallway, sitting room, day room, fitted kitchen with large dining area suitable for 8 persons. There are a two double bedrooms and king size bedroom upstairs off a common landing.
Having recently been refurbished the property is double glazed and heated by oil fired central heating. Extensive gardens surround the property making this an ideal family holiday home.
Located nearby are open sandy beaches, sports centre, swimming pool, local history centre, music centre andlocal shops all located within 5 mins by car.
- Can sleep up to 10
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- 3 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom c/w Electric Showering Facilities
- 1 x Living Room
- 1 x Day Room
- 1 x Large Kitchen Seating up to 8
- Phone Outgoing & Incoming Phonecalls
- Sky TV also includes the Sky Sports package plus ESPN for the real sports fanatics !!
- Full Broadband with Wifi Facilities
- Full kitchen including all utensils, large double oven Cooking Facilities, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washing Machine including traditional and modern clothes drying facilities.
- Iron, Ironing board and Towels are Provided
- Working solid fuel fireplace in Living Room
- No Pets